Building from sources for ARM

Hi,
I have a query related to debain rootfs for ARM platform.

I have executed the following command and able to get entire rootfs for ARM
#debootstrap --verbose --foreign --arch armel sid ./sid
http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian

This command is able to give me entire rootfs with all the binaries
and libraries.

By following the link , I can see sources present at this
location:(for example e2fsprogs)
http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/pool/main/e/e2fsprogs/

 I need  to build the applications from the sources rather than using
binaries generated and  I need to use a custom toolchain to build this
entire rootfs.

Is there a tool (like buildroot) to download all packages and build
the entire rootfs. ?
Also, while building it should use my custom toolchain with the PATH
provided by me. ?

Thanks.