Re: Freescale iMX53 Quick Start board

Jeremiah Foster wrote:
[...]
> I just have a "developers" model. Here's a link to a couple pictures of the machine I have FWIW;
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremiah_foster/6021909246/

Seems to be locked --- when I try to view the image it prompts me for a
login.

[...]
> That may be the case in fact. Is there something like lspci or similar which would confirm that?

Both lspci and lsusb ought to work.

I've found this, which claims to be a TrimSlice bootup dmesg:

http://pastebin.com/3YtRAWKX

It doesn't mention SATA anywhere, and does show a mass storage USB device...

What's it actually like to use in practice? What's the SSD performance like?

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup