Re: Anybody have a fw_env.config file for Sheeva Plug et al? use with uboot-envtools package?

On Jun 25, 2011, at 6:18 PM, Clint Adams wrote:

If you're using one of the wonky Marvell forks, it might be this:

/dev/mtd0              0xa0000         0x20000         0x20000

Apparently that's what I'm using.  I installed that and then
(assuming that fw_printenv wouldn't do any harm -- I know: "Never assume!") I tried fw_printenv and got output that got output that looks reasonable.

Thanks for your help!

Rick