Re: eSATA on TS-219P+ does not work
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: eSATA on TS-219P+ does not work
- From: Ralph Metzler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:50:32 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <25115847.64521309030260403.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
- References: <25115847.64521309030260403.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
> >My TS-219P+ shows:
> > 00:01.0 SATA controller: JMicron Technology Corp. JMB362/JMB363 Serial ATA Controller (rev 03)
> > 00:01.1 IDE
> interface: JMicron Technology Corp. JMB362/JMB363 Serial ATA Controller (rev 03)
> >which is in line with the TS-219P.
> >Is your TS-219P+
> very new? I can ask QNAP if they changed the hardware.
> Yes it's _very_ new. I bought it one week ago because my old TS-219P died for a
> power surge.
> I can confirm the lspci output:
> 00:00.0 Memory controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Device 6282
> 00:01.0 IDE interface:
> JMicron Technology Corp. Device 236f (rev 03)
I can confirm this on my TS-219P+ which I bought in May.
But the Chip itself has JMB362 printed on it which normally should
have device ID 2362.