Re: [lsb-discuss] Does anyone care about LSB on arm?

At the risk of overstating the obvious, there are also ABI guarantees
at stake here, which in my mind are architecture agnostic.  OpenGL
applications need to know which bits (API functions) of which core
versions can be expected to be resolved during load time and which
must be queried through GetProcAddress.  LSB specifies this and makes
it unambiguous.

cheers,
Jesse