Re: [TS-219p+] Wol doesn't work anymore with Debian installation

Le mardi 12 avril 2011 à 14:18 -0700, Martin Michlmayr a écrit :
> This is the first time I hear that WOL works on the TS-219P+.  I know
> that previous QNAP models don't have this feature because the Kirkwood
> SoC doesn't support it.  Maybe this has changed with the new SoC.
> I'll check with QNAP and/or Marvell.

While reading your answers I began to have doubts! Did I? YES! I really
did it with the default QNAP installation! Here is the proof that I'm
not paranoid! :)

http://www.qnap.com/images/products/comparison/Comparison_NAS.html

Sleep Mode : 7W
In Operation : 19W