Debian armhf: libgsm and speex build integer fixed-point versions on arm*

Hi!
   Revisiting my armel patches for lenny/Crunch, I noticed that libgsm
buillds its integer version on arm*:

debian/rules:

ifneq (,$(filter arm%,$(DEB_HOST_ARCH)))
MULTYPE=''
else
MULTYPE='-DUSE_FLOAT_MUL'
endif

The same is true of speex:

ifeq ($(DEB_HOST_ARCH_CPU),arm)
objdir             = $(objdir_fixedpoint)
EXTRA_CONFIG_FLAGS = --enable-arm4-asm
endif

When I compiled these for MaverickCrunch FPU, I found that the
fixed-point version was faster than the Crunch version (but the Crunch
is a fairly slow FPU)
I don't know what the speed difference would be for armhf - the more
powerful FPU may win.

Cheers