Re: armhf progress: 2.6.38 kernel for the efikasb/mx, SD card bootable image

Hello Konstantinos,

2011/4/1 Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@genesi-usa.com>:

> I tried to upload the kernel debs to ftp.debian-ports.org, but I'm
> getting some upload errors, so I uploaded them to

Right now I am getting some issues trying to create a rootfs with
multistrap from debian-ports.org

 apt : Depends: libgcc1 but it is not installable
       Depends: libstdc++6 but it is not installable
 dpkg-dev : Depends: binutils but it is not going to be installed
 libc6 : Depends: libgcc1 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages
apt download failed. Exit value: 100
make: *** [rootfs] Error 100

In anycase I put up in git the config scripts, which right now
generates a boot.scr for u-boot and a rootfs for armhf.
  git clone git://git.emdebian.org/efika/multistrap.git
  cd multistrap
  make

Cheers,
--