Re: qcontrol development

Looks like that qemubuilder doesn't support arm kernel, though.
http://wiki.debian.org/qemubuilder

I have setup the following solution:
- Xcode on my iMac to create source code (syntax highlighting and
basic compiling!)
- ssh script to transfer source code to armel vm and to build
remotely, than transfer the executable to QNAP device.

This works pretty well, Xcode can even compile the source code.
Intellisense is also working.
Transferring and compiling the source code takes about 2
minutes...well makes you more alert to review your code before
building it...

Gr. Bas.