Re: qcontrol development

Hi Bas,

Bas Delfos <b.delfos <at> gmail.com> writes:
> The problem is that i don't want to install developer tools on the
> QNAP. I use the QNAP at home for photo and document sharing and my
> family depends that it is available when they need it.

Simply installing the compiler and related tools, and compiling programs, will
not make the device unusable or unreliable for those other purposes.

There's a small chance that you might crash the box when testing your code, but
that should be unlikely, and that risk would also exist if you cross-compiled
from another system.

Regards,  Phil.

(Owner of a fanless TS-119.)