pb when upgrading debian on sheeva "bad magic number" or "kernel panic"

Hi all,

I'm quite new at using sheeva plug.
I installed the debian system using the tar ball of MArtin Michlmayr, on
an SD card.
When I did an upgrade, I could not reboot : I had a "bad maigic number"
on the console, or, if the card was actually loaded, it hangs with a
"kernel panic".

I saw there was something similar in 2010 - april. But It seems that
MArtin solved that and included the updates on his web site.

Is there any clue/link about that problem?

Thanks ahead

Laurent Lesage