Re: OpenRD Ultimate support broken in debian?

Hi Martin

Am 23.07.2010 00:44, schrieb Martin Michlmayr:
> http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/armel/images/daily/kirkwood/netboot/marvell/openrd/
> for now.  Also, the kernel that will be installed doesn't support the

This worked perfect, thanks.

> Ultimate.  So after the installation is done, you have to use the
> installer kernel from TFTP and the ramdisk from your installed system
> (hard drive, USB) to boot into Debian and then you can manually
> install the kernel from unstable.

This did not work. Neither linux-image-2.6.32-5-kirkwood from unstable
nor linux-image-2.6.33-2-kirkwood from testing seems to support OpenRD
Ultimate ;(

OK, so I will try to build a kernel myself. Do you have a pointer for
patches in this regard, if I may ask?

With kind regards

Stefan