Re: NEW product Apad 7 inch Google Android Mini WIFI Tablet Laptop

dear kirk,

this is fantastic.  please can you provide the full and complete GPL
source code for the device, including a link to the complete build
chain and build procedures? unfortunately there is nobody whom you
have contacted who will be interested in this device _without_ the
full and complete source code, but with the full and complete source
code, many people will be interested and will likely help you to find
sales leads for your product.

many many thanks,

l.

p.s. to debian lists, apologies for stating the obvious, above, but
sometimes "the obvious" isn't so obvious.