Re: cortex / arm-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi (was Re: armelfp: new architecture name for an armel variant)

On 7/16/10, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> wrote:
> Martin Guy a écrit :

>  > users of armv4t boards, from using "the universal operating system"
>  > Debian?
>

> I was not aware of that. If they are some real users of an armv4t port,
>  we should probably keep it.

The most widespread is the Technologic Systems TS-72xx series of
boards (see the noisy yahoo TS7200 forum for an idea of how many) and
Glomation, while the Sim.One and Snapper boards are about to be
marketed. All these are based on that awful Cirrus EP93xx SoC.

I'm asking popcon if it's feasible to extend that package to report
CPU arch, since concrete figures are always preferable to hearsay and
individual impressions.

Cheers