Re: E220 Modem

i'm using an E156G for three.co.uk and a K3565 for vodafone, you
_must_ have approx a 2.6.24 or greater kernel, and the following
wvdial.conf works perfectly.  make sure you look up and have  the
appropriate IP setting, can't remember its official name.

also try using a powered USB2 high-speed hub.  _powered_ hub.

l.

[Dialer three]
Phone = *99***1#
#Username = web
#Password = web
#Stupid Mode = 1
Dial Command = ATDT
Modem = /dev/ttyUSB0
Baud = 460800
Init2 = ATZ
Init3 = ATE0V1&D2&C1S0=0+IFC=2,2
ISDN = 0
Modem Type = Analog Modem
Init5 = AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","three.co.uk";

[Dialer vodafone]
Phone = *99***1#
Username = web
Password = web
Stupid Mode = 1
Dial Command = ATDT
Modem = /dev/ttyUSB0
Baud = 460800
Init2 = ATZ
Init3 = ATE0V1&D2&C1S0=0+IFC=2,2
ISDN = 0
Modem Type = Analog Modem
Init5 = AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","pp.internet";