Re: discussion reset! thumb2/thumbee code as on armv7-a

port name = "hardthumb"? "thumbhard"? thumbh? hthumb? :)

I dunno. I am just trying to get this into a spot where we can make a
decision. I know Lucid went all Thumb2 but does that mean Debian
should too?

The rest of the variables stay the same: still hardfloat, still
armv7-a as an architecture, still relying on vfpv3-d16 being there.
just which ISA?

--
Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
Product Development Analyst, Genesi USA, Inc.