Re: armelfp: new architecture name for an armel variant

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:49:48PM +0200, Hector Oron wrote:
> Dear Aurelien,
>
> 2010/7/13, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>:
> > One more technical issue, though not directly related to ARM: we need to
> > upgrade the hard drives on the debian-ports.org machine before accepting
> > a new port. Nothing hudge, but that may introduce a bit of delay.
>
> Is there something I can do to help out?

It's mostly about buying the hardware and finding a moment to get there
(Paris) to do the change. OTOH if we don't add new ports we have enough
space.

> > Alternatively we can move one port (SH4 ?) to the official Debian
> > archive ;-)
>
> Great! Those are great news! Congrats!

Nothing is done, it's just a proposal. SH4 looks the most advanced
port of the ones hosted on debian-ports.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73