Da: Samuele Bianchi [pizzulicchio@mail2web.com]
Inviato: lunedì 12 luglio 2010 13.58
A: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Oggetto: R: Debian installer for SheevaPlug eSATA

Good day Martin.
The ( only ) installer works fine, but i'm not be able to boot the system after the installation.

This is the output:
Marvell Serial ATA Adapter
Integrated Sata device found
[0 1 0]: Enable DMA mode
  Device 1 @ 0 1:
Model: WDC WD1200BEVS-22RST0                    Firm: 04.01G04 Ser#:      WD-WXE808NWD688
            Type: Hard Disk
            Supports 48-bit addressing
            Capacity: 114473.4 MB = 111.7 GB (234441648 x 512)
** Bad partition 1 **
** Bad partition 1 **
## Booting image at 00800000 ...
Bad Magic Number
Marvell>>
what have i done of wrong?
I'm using my Esata sheeva plug (new it ) with an Esata disc obviously.