Re: quick hack that may be usefull to qemu armel users

Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
On 01/19/2010 09:18 PM, peter green wrote:
A while back fsck got more bitchy (treated as an error rather than a
warning) about timestamps in the future, I filed a bug report about this
change in behaviour that breaks but the

this seems to have been cut off -- what is the bug report number?
That sentance should have said but the maintainer downgraded it tonormal and said "I will add an e2fsck.conf option for systems with busted system clocks, but it won't be the default.". The bug in question is http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=559776

Afaict the maintainer hasn't done anything to the package since I filed my bug report.
Are you referring to http://bugs.debian.org/557636 ?
nice to see I'm not the only one who things this change was a bad idea.