Re: Debian Installer use GPT partition but Uboot does not recognize it ?

* Francois Lorrain <francois.lorrain@gmail.com> [2010-01-11 22:28]:
> I tried to re-install debian on an internal 2.5" drive but it seems
> the installer partition the drive using a GPT partition with type "ee"

I don't think the installer will use GPT on this platform but maybe
I'm wrong.  Can you make the logs from /var/log/installer/ available
somewhere?  Also, how big is the disk?

> I think I partitionned the external SATA drive on a PC before I
> innstalled debian on it.

So did you install to the internal or external disk?

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/