Re: ARMv4-support in armel/squeeze?

+++ Holger Levsen [2010-12-22 11:33 +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> On Montag, 20. Dezember 2010, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> > a. identify all the circural dependencies in the package tree
> > (probably something ilke that is already done using some tool)
>
> http://debian.semistable.com/debgraph.out.html

That's great - but that dependencies, not build dependencies.

I did email Robert Lemmen asking him what tool he used in case it
could easily be re-purposes but got no answer.

We've now made xdeb spit out dotfiles and written some scripts to
post-process them into something of comprehensible size. It's crufty
in places and not particularly fast but I think it'll do the job well
enough.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/