Re: Toshiba AC100

hi,
Am Freitag, den 08.10.2010, 21:24 +0100 schrieb Phil Endecott:

> I hope there are others out there interested in this machine, the first
> of its kind.
great to see that there is debian interest, as one of the devs who work
on the image, i'd like to point you guys to some missing points ...

the ac100 devs usually meet in #ac100 on freenode ...
there is a kernel tree at http://gitorious.org/ac100/
thats mainly teh one people contribute too (we currently have some
gentoo and OE devs as well as ubuntu guys ... debian people would be
most welcome)