Re: Debian on Toshiba AC100 (Tegra 250)?

Thanks for the detailed reply. However, as a newbie I couldn't follow your instructions.

Isn't there something like a debian net-installer for debian ARM? something I can put on a usb disk, plug into the laptop and it'll take care of the installation?.

Thanks.