Re: Access to agricola.debian.org

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 09:45:15PM +0200, Marek Brudka wrote:
>  I am looking for an agricola account to fix libace bug
> (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=593225). I am not DD,
> hence I cannot login directly. Could anyone grant an access to me to fix
> this bug, please?

If you are looking for an account on agricola specifically, you should
direct this request to debian-admin (debian-admin@lists.debian.org) who
administers the porter machines.

Alternatively, I guess you may find that one or more people on the
debian-arm mailing list have machines running Debian ARM that they could
grant you access to. :)