Re: Access to agricola.debian.org

Hi,

> Alternatively, I guess you may find that one or more people on the
> debian-arm mailing list have machines running Debian ARM that they could
> grant you access to. :)

Martin Guy [1] is kindly providing access to `armel' port on his own
machines, please try to contact him if you need one.

Alternatively, you could try to reproduce the bug on QEmu emulated machine [2].

I do not really think `agricola' or `abel' is an option for non Debian
Developers, unless there is a major circumstance.

[1] http://martinwguy.co.uk/arms.html
[2] http://www.aurel32.net/info/debian_arm_qemu.php (not up-to-date,
but understandable)

Best regards,