Re: OpenRD-Client: Booting from MTD flash

* Christian Engelsted Jørgensen <cej@os.dk> [2010-08-01 17:06]:
> I want to install Debian testing on my OpenRD-Client box. I need the
> root filesystem (which will live on an internal SATA hard drive) to be
> encrypted and want to wipe the stock Fedora install and use the entire
> MTD flash for boot purposes.

Since you intend to install to a SATA disk, is there a reason you
cannot put /boot on the SATA disk?  This would work out of the box
with the Debian installer (including encryption).

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/