Re: Succssful installation on OpenRD-Ultimate.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Succssful installation on OpenRD-Ultimate.
- From: Martin Michlmayr <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 14:08:28 +0100
- Message-id: <20100705130828.GB31363@jirafa.cyrius.com>
- In-reply-to: <20100626045057.GA23023@kunpuu.plessy.org>
- References: <20100620130656.GA22625@jirafa.cyrius.com> <20100620141338.GG16103@kunpuu.plessy.org> <20100620152201.GG4596@jirafa.cyrius.com> <20100620152926.GA26903@kunpuu.plessy.org> <20100626045057.GA23023@kunpuu.plessy.org>
* Charles Plessy <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2010-06-26 13:50]:
> I am very pleased to report that installation works quite well and
> that now I have a running system on the OpenRD Ultimate !
> Debian-Installer could not find a kernel to install, so I had no
> uInitrd on which to boot
I believe this was a temporary problem because some changes I made
were not in the Debian archive yet. It should work now.