Re: ARM BoF at DebConf

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 12:53:33PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>Hi Steve--
>
>On 06/09/2010 11:15 AM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> I've requested a slot at DebConf for an ARM BoF. There's a lot of
>> things going on in the ARM/Linux/Debian world at the moment, and I
>> expect we'll have a lot to discuss... :-)
>>
>Both you and Hector Oron submitted ARM BoF-type events, but they were
>submitted well after the submission deadline, so they won't even be
>reviewed for submission into the published schedule.  (i'm currently the
>point person for the schedule for some reason).

Yup, I understand that - I forgot about scheduling things and left it
too late. A discussion in the office reminded me yesterday... :-(

>Anyway, there will be opportunities for scheduling at the conference,
>and i'd love to see this BoF happen.  Maybe once the schedule is
>released, folks on list here could consult it, come up with a preferred
>time for the ARM BoF, and delegate someone to sign up for the slot when
>on-conference scheduling becomes available.

Yeah, that's a good plan. Thanks.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds