Re: guruplug notes

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 07:59:29PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> Why not have a single binary package with each of the important targets
> for the given architecture in separate directories?

That's what I said, but if it is a single source package generating all
those binary packages, then a change to the source code would regenerate
all those binaries, often for no reason.

Well I said one binary package per target.  Targets running uboot are
often low on flash space, so one package including 20 different uboot
builds would not be popular for users of such devices.  That's a waste
of flash space after all.

--
Len Sorensen