Re: uboot & bootable USB on t5325

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 3:45 PM, David Burgess <apt.get@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a couple of new HP t5325 thin clients for testing. I don't have
> ready access to a serial console, so I'm hoping that I can find some
> other way in. Ultimately I would like to have these netbooting ltsp
> via tftp or some other means. Failing that, a debian install to the
> embedded flash would also be handy.

I'm not sure what the silence means. I guess I'm way off base with
what I'm trying to do, nobody knows or wants to hazard a guess, or I
asked the wrong way and broke etiquette. Anybody? This is a testing
machine. I don't want to brick it, but I'm pretty much willing to
experiment if somebody wants to try an idea with me. Thanks.

db