uboot & bootable USB on t5325

Hi,

I'm totally new to the arm arch, so I'm sorry if any of this post
doesn't make sense ;)

I have a couple of new HP t5325 thin clients for testing. I don't have
ready access to a serial console, so I'm hoping that I can find some
other way in. Ultimately I would like to have these netbooting ltsp
via tftp or some other means. Failing that, a debian install to the
embedded flash would also be handy.

Using HP's included ThinState utility I have created a bootable USB
stick that uses a script to write a gzipped image to the embedded
flash using dd. I'm wondering about the prospect of replacing that
image with something debian-like, preferably something that could be
configured to pull my ltsp image over the network.

Failing that, the bootable USB stick also has a
/uboot/u-boot-3.4.19_V12_1016.bin file that I'm thinking could perhaps
be replace with something a little more useful to my purposes.

Does any of this sound reasonable? Feasible?

Here's some specifics on the hardware.

# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : ARM926EJ-S rev 1 (v5l)
Hardware        : Feroceon-KW
Marvell Development Board (LSP Version
KW_LSP_4.2.7_patch21_with_rx_desc_tuned)-- OpenRD-Base  Soc: 88F6281
A0 LE

root@HPf4ce462349e3:~# cat /proc/mtd
dev:    size   erasesize  name
mtd0: 00010000 00010000 "u-boot env"
mtd1: 00010000 00010000 "permanent u-boot env"
mtd2: 00010000 00010000 "HP env"
mtd3: 00080000 00010000 "u-boot"
mtd4: 00040000 00010000 "SSD firmware"

More details and photos here.