Strange Ways, Join the Journey

Hi all,

I've recently started a social network for all those interested in the unusual, in particular the spiritual and the paranormal in the context of a developmental approach.  Only started it today, so give it time to develop, I am hoping it will become a Jewel. :)

If you want to be here at the start, helping me give it a shove in motion, please join.

http://strangeways.wackwall.com/

Thanks, join me in a place where you're free to think and grow.  I want to encourage an atmosphere of progress and development and eclectic use of techniques and views from Occultism, Buddhism, Yoga, modern Brain-mind methods and many other paths.

It should be alot of fun, in a serious sort of way.

EmVee