Re: Rootfs on sheevaplug without killing my sd cards / usb sticks

I'd suggest you keep away from MLC memory and stick with SLC. As its
easier to tell the difference between states with only two states, it
should last longer before encountering problems with reading data.

Are you sure the card is actually worn down? I'd think it should be good
for another run once data is written to it again. *If* the problem is
that the controller cannot tell the difference with multiple bits being
stored on each cell.