Re: Very newbe help/pointers required about building a distribution from scratch

It was a while ago since I did any reading on LFS, but as far as I can
remember it simply gives you instructions on how to build a custom
Linux OS from scratch by downloading all the sources one by one
yourself. I guess that means that the answer to all of your questions
is "no".