Help with apr test failure

Hi,

apr 1.4.2 FTBFSed with hanging tests twice on two different armel
buildds [1]. I tried it on my own Thecus 2100 and on
agricola.debian.org, but the tests succeeded 12 times in a row. The
most notable difference seems to be that agricola and my machine run
2.6.26, while the buildds ancina and all6500 run 2.6.31/2.6.32. I
tried to boot 2.6.32 via telnet/redboot but it didn't boot and I don't
want to flash that kernel because I don't have a serial console.

Is there anyone running a 2.6.31 or newer kernel on armel who can try
if the hanging test is reproducable on that kernel? If yes, a
stacktrace of the test program would be nice.

TIA

Cheers,
Stefan

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=apr&arch=armel&ver=1.4.2-3