Re: genesi and open rd

Hello Nicolas,

2010/2/8 NG <nicolas@mesopotamie.org>:
> i've seen that open rd seems good and used on this forum.
> But what about genesi ? the form factor is sleek, but the processor is
> perhaps outdated (A8).

OpenRD (armv5 instruction set) is supported in debian-installer,
thanks to tbm. I would like to have more time to add efikamx support
as well. Perhaps Cortex-A8 (armv7 instruction set) is the CPU core in
the newest Freescale's chips i.MX51, so I do not think it is outdated,
it has just hit the market :-)

Kind regards,
--
 Héctor Orón