Re: Sheevaplug running Debian won't boot after initial "apt-get dist-upgrade"

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2009-09-19 14:36]:
> > ## Booting image at 00400000 ...
> > Bad Magic Number
>
> I just did a dist-upgrade on my SheevaPlug and it worked fine.  I'll
> take a look at your boot files to see if I can see something obviously
> wrong.

I tried your bad boot files on my SheevaPlug and interestingly enough
it boots just fine.  Can you very the md5sums to ensure we're talking
about the same images:

e2f5e411e4132c71edd07ebd8578fd56  /boot/uImage
5d6135afd29db6ae00981d50a2d5c846  /boot/uInitrd

When you copy those files to /boot again, do you get the "Bad Magic
Number" error?  Can you show me the full boot log and maybe also the
output of "printenv" from u-boot.

Thanks.
--
Martin Michlmayr