Re: Problem went away mysteriously [Re: Bricked my SheevaPlug?]

Rick Thomas wrote:

So -- A lesson learned. Your SheevaPlug may not come back up after a short power outage. If this happens, letting it sit without power over night may bring it back to life.

Is this a general phenomenon?  Has anybody seen it before?

If it's not just peculiar to my machine... unless the engineers at Marvell can diagnose and fix this particular glitch, I wouldn't plan on using a SheevaPlug for anything mission-critical.
Do you leave the debug/console USB plugged in? I've seen my plugs do strange things when plugging/unplugging.