ARM kernel snapshots - 2.6.29-rc7

After installing the experimental kernel on my TS-209II, I transfered
2GB to/from a CIFS server residing on the QNAP device and following are
the transfer results:

to	-> 5.5MB/s
from	<- 6.4-6.6MB/s

The transfer speed to the server seemed to remain stable and from the
server, it started at 6.6MB/s and slowly declined to 6.4MB/s.
Subjectively, it seems as if the transfers using cifs have increased
over those from the 2.6.26'er: I didn't record the results then.

Thanks for kernel and I think all leave it on the device over the week
end unless something bad happens.

John

Cellent Finance Solutions AG

Firmensitz: Calwer Straße 33, 70173 Stuttgart
Vorstand: Thomas Wild
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Rudolf Zipf