Re: Test images for Debian lenny rc2 available

I just loaded up the IXP4xx microcode image on my NSLU2. I ran into some of
the typical issues (seeing my disk, having to mount and format it elsewhere
before it would see it, long clock error even though I 'Reset to Defaults'
and set the clock before starting, but otherwise it seems to be going ok --
it just took a long long time, >9hrs. I was thinking maybe its the age of my
drive which is a Quantum 3G EIDE slowing me down a bit too?!?

I believe I am still in the process of booting as I can ping it but am at
the moment waiting to have SSH to be usable (I think I am an hour mark thus
far). I was wondering though aside from my clock being off if maybe the
older drive is going to make booting a lengthy endeavor every time, or
perhaps if I maybe should do a reflash to stock firmware and try again. I'd
be curious to know how many use older drives with the NSLU2, and non-stock
firmware.

-Jeff