Re: spindown no longer working after upgrade from etch -> lenny

You can user the laptop-mode-tools for diagnostics, especially
lm-profiler for hints who is accessing the disks.

BTW:
Linux thecus 2.6.26-1-iop32x #1 Mon Dec 15 19:33:14 UTC 2008 armv5tel
GNU/Linux
is the kernel I am using, and its sleeping a lot ;-)

thecus:/home/tobi# cat /tmp/frostynasstat/hdd_sda_stat
Device:/dev/sda
State:active
LastKnownTemperature:520
EstimatedTemperature:520
TotalSleep:485574
TotalActive:156680
TotalUnknown:0
Spinups:28
DateStamp:"Sun Jan 25 23:09:29 2009"
DateLastKnownTemp:"Sun Jan 25 23:09:29 2009"
AverageSleep:17341
AverageActive:5595

thecus:/home/tobi#