Re: debian install for KURO-SHEEVA

On 10.12.2009, at 11:04, "Martin Michlmayr" <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:

> * Holland, John <John.Holland@cellent-fs.de> [2009-12-10 08:19]:
>>> I  think  the esata driver will be included in the base-installer.
>>
>> Could you drop down into a shell and list the attached pci devices?
>
> The SheevaPlug platform code does not initialize PCI since the
> SheevaPlug doesn't have PCI.  It probably makes sense

The Kirkwood does support PCI. I just assumed there's nothing
attached. And thought the differences between SheevaPlug and Kuro-
Sheeva are similar to the differences between TS-[12]19 and TS-219P.

> to add a
> separate platform file for the KURO-SHEEVA but I don't know any
> details about this device so I cannot say for sure.
>
> --
> Martin Michlmayr
> http://www.cyrius.com/

Cellent Finance Solutions AG

Firmensitz: Calwer Straße 33, 70173 Stuttgart
Vorstand: Thomas Wild
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Rudolf Zipf