New Debian on NSLU2 documentation available

I wrote several new guides about Debian on the Linksys NSLU2 this
weekend.  The new guides cover the following topics:
 - Troubleshooting: common problems and their solutions
 - Internals about the boot process of Debian on the NSLU2
 - Modifying a NSLU2 firmware image
 - Cloning a NSLU2
 - Migration guide: how to move your Debian installation from your
   NSLU2 to a SheevaPlug.

You can find this documentation at http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/

I believe my NSLU2 web page now covers everything Debian users need
to know about the NSLU2.  While I'll continue to maintain and update
this information, I don't expect to make major additions.  Instead,
I'll focus my attention on the SheevaPlug (a great replacement for
the NSLU2) and other devices, such as NAS devices from QNAP.

If you have any feedback for the existing documentation or feel that
something is not yet properly explained or documented, please let me
know.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/