Re: NSLU2->SheevaPlug (was: Etch->Lenny upgrade gone bad)

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2009-09-25 19:17]:
> > By the way, I want to buy a sheeva plug in some months, will there
> > be an easy way to move my disk from nslu2 to sheeva plug?
> Interesting idea!  I'll add that to my TODO list for a HOWTO.

I have written a NSLU2 -> SheevaPlug migration guide now:

Feedback is welcome.  These steps work for me but I'm sure the guide
can be improved based on other people's experience with the migration.
Martin Michlmayr