Re: NSLU2->SheevaPlug (was: Etch->Lenny upgrade gone bad)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: NSLU2->SheevaPlug (was: Etch->Lenny upgrade gone bad)
- From: Martin Michlmayr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:52:24 +0000
- Message-id: <20091102215224.GA7371@deprecation.cyrius.com>
- In-reply-to: <20090925181756.GE5131@deprecation.cyrius.com>
- References: <4ABAD10A.email@example.com> <20090925165204.GA5131@deprecation.cyrius.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090925181756.GE5131@deprecation.cyrius.com>
* Martin Michlmayr <email@example.com> [2009-09-25 19:17]:
> > By the way, I want to buy a sheeva plug in some months, will there
> > be an easy way to move my disk from nslu2 to sheeva plug?
> Interesting idea! I'll add that to my TODO list for a HOWTO.
I have written a NSLU2 -> SheevaPlug migration guide now:
Feedback is welcome. These steps work for me but I'm sure the guide
can be improved based on other people's experience with the migration.