Re: debian on OpenRD Client

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2009-10-27 20:54]:
> > Any ideas what makes debian installer stop working? Is the USB disk the
> > problem? The SD card does not seem to be a recognised  installation option!
>
> iirc SD is not initialized by the kernel yet.

I just looked at the status of this.  There are two problems:

1) SD on OpenRD doesn't work with the mainline kernel.  Someone
proposed patches and I just asked  about the status:
http://groups.google.com/group/openrd/browse_thread/thread/11d598c423f542f7

2) The default u-boot shipped with the OpenRD doesn't have SD support,
but one that does was posted a few days ago:
http://groups.google.com/group/openrd/browse_thread/thread/7e204d6c9087305e

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/