Re: NSLU2->SheevaPlug (was: Etch->Lenny upgrade gone bad)

* Michael Glockenstein <neues.nx6c4@glockenstein.de> [2009-09-25 19:45]:
> Am Freitag, 25. September 2009 schrieb Martin Michlmayr:
> > It's on my TODO list to write a HOWTO describing how to clone a NSLU2
> > but I'm not sure when I'll find the time.
>
> By the way, I want to buy a sheeva plug in some months, will there
> be an easy way to move my disk from nslu2 to sheeva plug?

Interesting idea!  I'll add that to my TODO list for a HOWTO.  Please
ping me when you buy your SheevaPlug in case it's not on my web site
by that time.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/