Re: Installing lenny on mtd0 of Sheeva Plug

I can't access my sheeva plug right now, but if I remember correctly mtd0 is
for uboot, mtd1 for the kernel and mtd2 for the system, so you would need to
flash the kernel to mtd1

But that does work in fact, just remember to reflash whenever Martin publishes
a new kernel.
On Martins Debian there is also the flash-kernel script, maybe see if it can
actually flash as well, I only used it to create proper uImage and uInitrd
files.

Karsten