Re: arm port plans for the squeeze cycle

Riku Voipio wrote:
> As mentioned elsewhere on the thread, the biggest deal is getting
> openmoko supprted. But I believe it's more of a kernel and d-i team
> issue than ARM port issue.

Eh, support for new hardware is not implemented by the D-I team, but by
porters. Of course, we welcome porters to be active in the D-I team, but
don't expect support for new hardware to magically appear.

(But I think you already know that and it was just a case of unfortunate
wording.)

Cheers,
FJP