Re: where to get kernel and support files

* Rob J. Epping <rob.epping@gmail.com> [2009-08-15 13:44]:
> Now I upgraded to a TS-219P for which Martin provides kernels, but
> there are also kernels provided on backports.org.
> Same for the flash-kernel package although there are version differences.
>
> I'm wondering what are the differences in the kernel versions on
> backports.org and in Martins repository and more general what is the
> best place to get updates?

I copy the kernel from unstable (or testing) to my repository whereas
backports recompiles them.  I think bot repositories should work,
although backports might be a better choice these days.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/