Re: [jfstraeten@scarlet.be: Re: Some help needed to install Lenny on the Intel SS4000-E nas]

HI JF ,
my problems
can not fdisk the root large than 10GB ,
can not install the boot loaer to the flash ,

i do not know the partition problem ,

the bootloader problem , the flash must erase before install ,

but i do know how to back up the org one .

Kenny

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:34 PM, JF Straeten <jfstraeten@scarlet.be> wrote:

Hello Kenny,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:17:47PM +0800, kenny kwok wrote:

> I also use the daily image to boot ,It can boot to the Netboot
> Installer , can install ,but can not install the kernel to the
> flash.

We are doing the same things and have seemingly the same problem.

But I don't see for now how to solve it, hence my message to the list.

Have you checked your install log to confirm the problem ?

A+

--

J.-F. STRAETEN

---